14 Love Songs for your Valentine’s Day Soundtrack
It’s been said that music has the power to sooth the savage beast. Maybe it can. Certainly, music has the power to make you feel. It’s one of the reasons I love music. Every book I write has its own soundtrack…different songs that bring meaning to different characters, or to the tone of the book overall. Frequently, I will feel what one of my characters feels when they hear a certain song. I can imagine the thoughts going through their heads and the memories said song evokes as they listen.
I have my own playlist, as well, and as you can imagine, many of the songs I listen to are romantic in nature. Today, in honor of Valentine’s Day, I’d like to share with you my 14 favorite romantic songs.
Is one of your favorites on this list?
Clara’s 14 Favorite Love Songs
13. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
12. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
11. Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale
10. Three Times A Lady by the Commodores
9. Love’s Divine by Seal
8. Fading Like A Flower by Roxette
7. If You could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot
6. Lost Together by Blue Rodeo
5. Far Away by Nickelback
4. Collide by Howie Day
3. Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
2. Love is All Around by Wet Wet Wet